Top-Grade Toughened Glass
At Factory Price !
Available Thickness : 4mm to 19mm
Max Glass Size Available: 8 Feet x 14 Feet
We use only Saint Gobain’s Float Glass to make Top-Class Toughened Glass for you.
Best Price Guaranteed
Call Us for a Quote: +91-981-599-9851
We are one of the leading manufacturers of Toughened Glass here in Punjab. Our company has consistently and successfully been able to meet our customers requirement. We supply Toughened Glass to our neighbouring states like Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Rajasthan, Uttrakhand, Uttar Pradesh, etc, covering most of the North India from Jalandhar, Punjab.
Toughened glass is a type of safety glass processed by controlled thermal or chemical treatments to increase its strength in comparison with a normal glass. The glass breaks down when it undergoes compression and tension. Toughened glass is likely to eliminate injuries caused by such stresses since it is produced with a determining durability and strength.
- Doors & Partitions: Toughened Glass is used generally used for the preparation of windows, balcony doors, shower doors etc.
- Kitchen Appliances & Cabinets: Since Toughened glass is thermally stronger than the normal glass it is also used for the manufacture of home appliances as well.
- Floors & Ceilings: Another significant feature of toughened glass is it’s smooth surface so it is also preferably used for the floors and ceilings.
- Furniture & Curtain Walls: Toughened Glass has “no bubble no scratch” policy and hence used for the manufacturing of furniture.
- Railings & Bolted structures: Due to its even thickness, it is also applied in railing and bolted structures.
- Automotive Glasses: Apart from home appliances, railings and bolted structures etc, Toughened Glass is also being used for automotive glasses.